Gotta make a short shout-out post for UK's National Rail. I'm on the train back to London, and my comfortable (though not overly roomy) seat has a plug for my computer and the wifi's working great. (Google seems to think I'm Danish, but other than that, all is well, and the commands are readable enough.) Plus we just stopped to pick up folks in Durham and I got a splendid view of its enormous cathedral out the window. (Unfortunately I didn't have the camera handy.) Lots of rolling hills with sheep and hay are on view as well. Only problem with using the computer is that it's terribly SUNNY today and that sometimes makes the screen hard to read. I hope Hal and Sally are having as smooth a trip back to London on the highway as I am.
What a wonderful way to travel!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment