Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

Although I took advantage of being away from home until mid-December to allow myself to skip sending Christmas cards this year, I certainly don't want to miss wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!


As I let my souvenir ornament from the V&A Museum shop remind me of good times in London as it sparkles in pride of place on my tree, I want to thank you all for reading my blog. I'll be resuming my "Favorite Fotos" series in a day or two.

2 comments:

TBM said...

Kathy, I hope you and your family enjoyed a wonderful day together. Wasn't it hot?! For some reason I didn't bring any short sleeved shirts to wear here, so I was sweltering yesterday. Must go shopping ;-)

And I love your V&A ornament. I know you'll enjoy your memories of London each Christmas when you hang it on your beautiful tree. XO

Kathy Amen said...

I ALWAYS brought some warm weather clothing when I visited Houston--it seems like more often than not Christmas is warm, doesn't it?

Not quite all the family's here yet; when son and daughter-in-law arrive in 3 days we'll have our real Christmas.